Intelligent Sticky Note
While writing a business case about your business solution you
may find difficult to retrieve connection with business honors,
contribution to the concept solution and institutional values. To
respond this challenge we use Intelligent Sticky note with a set
of standard pictograms you can tick mark.
- In this box you can tick mark the business category the
idea belong to:
- People – management, strategy, policy.
- Technology – IT,processes
- Infrastructure – Building, plan, installation
- This information become useful at a later stage when
you want to write a report about your business case.
You will know what are the business categories
associated to your idea concept.
- Some idea are fundamental to the challenge resolution
other maybe incremental. We have 3 categories of
ideas. Fundamental, incremental and something in
between for those we are not sure about.
- While using Idea Assessment Canvas you will need to
sort your ideas into those 3 categories. We encourage
you to report this information on each sticky note using
the “tree” label.
- The trunk is fundamental(or vital for the tree), the
branches are substantial and leaf incremental
- Ideas are sorted with respect to Impact and Feasibility.
- Move the idea towards High Impact if you believe that
this idea would have an high impact towards challenge
- Move the idea towards High Feasibility if you believe
that the idea is easily feasible.
- Ideas that have Low Impact and Low Feasibility are
likely to be discarded.