Among the 4 ideation methods proposed in this tool kit Idea
Bridge is the most suitable to generate radically new ideas.
Something that may change your business model or reach new
markets. It is not suitable method for quick fixes.
- SILENCE. This exercise is done in silence. We won’t
verbalize our ideas or questions INCLUDING nonverbal
- EVERYONE PARTICIPATES. Everyone has something
(insights, knowledge and ideas) of value, therefore
everyone has an obligation to participate.
- You will need yellow, pink, orange and green
- Enough markers for the number of delegates to
write on the sticky-notes.
- Start by placing the Goal / Objective in the right
- Place the Constraints in the left corner.
- You may already have some ideas you place just
above the goal.
- You have questions about the constraints. Place
them just above them. Delegates may answers these
questions. But always in silence and by writing.
- Finally you can bridge ideas to constraints and
questions. The whole canvas would create a rich
content where you will see patterns to innovate by
removing limits. Take time to analyze the whole thing
and understand rich concepts.