This tool helps you to evaluate concept solution with respect to
2 factors; Organizational Goals and Implementation Constraints.
After setting your goals and constraints Evaluate your concept
solution. Automatically discover what the best concepts are from
the pain gain matrix
- In this matrix each number correspond to a specific goal
of the Goal Assessment tool.
- You can attribute a goal to each number and eventually
change the coefficient for each of these goals.
- You can start assessing each Solution design (a,b,c..)
with respect to Goals.
- If you have done the Goal Assessment exercise before,
you just need to report the result on this table.
- We have set attributes by default that you can modify
with respect to your organization priorities.
- Once you are done, fill the table by attributing a note
from 1 to 5. 1 being low pain and 5 high pain
- To discover the result move to the Gain/Pain Matrix
- The Gain/Pain matrix is automated. Once you introduce
all evaluation from the Gain and Pain table. Result will
appear on this table.
- You need to develop the ideas that are located on the
top right corner. These ideas are LOW pain and HIGH
gain, what we are looking for.
- Other ideas could be developed as well thus they are of