This tool help you to find relationship between ideas, group
them and create concept solutions. It is probably the most
challenging task of the process where ideas get integrated into
desirable working models. Concept solution must be seductive
- Group the ideas in a way that make sense to you
without theorizing. Avoid classification as such as
business categories, ownership, etc. We have done this
- The game here is to orchestrate ideas all together to
create a compelling model. Eventually fill the gaps with
new ideas. However you must perverse yourself
deviating completely from the original ideas proposed.
- Best concepts would come from awaken dreams for
which you get motivated. They have little logic behind
but just sound great to tell as a story.
- For instance if you identify several ideas that reflect the
concept of “philanthropy” you may try to develop a
concept solution around this attribute. Be radical in that
sense to give a real identity to your concept.
- Avoid combination as such as philanthropy, green,
technology, basic, digital, etc. Do these attributes
maybe part of your concept they are not the essence of
it. While designing solution concept we look for
- After presenting your concept to the group look for
feedback. Understand what the bottle neck are to
develop your project.
- If you concept solution is a presentation poster. It
maybe wise to ask the public to leave sticky note
feedback on specific elements you are demonstrating.