Creating a well defined challenge will help you to communicate
with stakeholders. Harvest best ideas from collaborators and
discard unwanted deviation from the scope. For each challenges
identified design a challenge profile. The suggested challenge
profile will help to determine challenge components.
The Potential Challenge
- The potential challenge usually starts with the
statement: How might we…?
- The statement would be in a single sentence that
resume all the aspect we want the challenge to cover.
- The challenge can include constraints like “without
- Keep concepts and wording simple.
- It is important to have someone who is willing to
support the challenge within the organization.
- The sponsor must have enough power enforce decision
and run the challenge within the organization.
- The sponsor must be in position to represent all
stakeholders taking part to the challenge.
- Knowing your Horizon and what you want to do. Will
help in understanding the scope of change you can
expect around this challenge.
- Horizon and wants is something you should assess as
team. Both these information would be determining to
select the appropriate ideation technique.